This impressive neo-Gothic magnificence was worked by the Rockefeller family in 1930. While the scantiness of the inside brings out an Italian Gothic style, the recolored glass windows in the narthex are really Flemish, going back to the sixteenth century. The congregation rings its 74 chimes with a remarkable 20-ton bass ringer (the world’s biggest) at 10:30 am and 3 pm on Sunday. Interdenominational administrations are held at 10:45 am on Sunday, with free visits offered following (at 12:30 pm).
The congregation likewise has prominent occasions, including shows (see the site).