For a sample of Old Hollywood, don’t miss this smelly sanctuary to the stars, its four stories packed with film and TV outfits and props. The exhibition hall is housed inside the Max Factor Building, implicit 1914, and relaunched as a stylish beauty parlor in 1935. In charge was Polish-Jewish finance manager Max Factor, Hollywood’s driving expert on beauty care products. Furthermore, it was here that he did something amazing for Hollywood’s most celebrated screen sovereigns.
The cosmetics rooms, total with custom shades and lighting to supplement the women’s fluctuating appearances and hair hues, are as yet situated on the ground floor, alongside close to home things from any semblance of Joan Crawford, Judy Garland, and Marilyn Monroe. Additionally on the floor is the 1965 Silver Cloud Rolls-Royce once possessed via Cary Grant. Prowling the first floor is Hannibal Lecter’s cell from The Silence of the Lambs.